BOARDWALK LODGE INFORMATION
Airport and Transfers
Transfers can be arranged on request.
Our reception hours are from 08:00 to 18:00 daily.
A sumptuous full English breakfast is served every morning in the Breakfast Room or on the wraparound wooden deck (weather permitting).Breakfast times: 08:00 – 10:30
Check-in time is from 14:00 to 18:00.
Late Arrivals: Should you arrive after 18:00, please let us know so we can make arrangements to receive you, tour operators must please arrange with the lodge regarding any late arrivals.
Check-out time by 11.00
Our porterage service is available between 08:00 and 18:00.
Prior arrangements are to be made for early or late arrivals / departures
Secure outside parking is available on the premises and access is controlled by a traffic boom
Tourist Guides & Guided Tours
Information on guides and guided tours can be provided on request.
No pets are allowed at Boardwalk Lodge
All guests have access to the lodge’s rim-flow swimming pool and entertainment area which is set in a lush landscaped garden and offers splendid sea views, even the occasional glimpse of whales or dolphins frolicking in the sea.
Children are to use the pool and entertainment area only under adult supervision.
Boardwalk Lodge is built on a forested slope and access to rooms or chalets require climbing stairs. If you or members of your group or family have a problem climbing steps, please notify us when making a reservation, as we cannot guarantee alternative rooms/chalets on arrival.
What makes us special?
- Very accessible – a mere 20 minutes’ drive from George Airport (25 km);
- Situated in the heart of Wilderness, 5 minutes' walk from the village and 10 minutes' walk from the beach;
- No more than 40 to 50 minutes' drive from the major tourism hubs of the Garden Route, namely Mossel Bay, Oudtshoorn, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, Victoria Bay and Sedgefield;
- Option between luxury B&B or self-catering accommodation in Wilderness;
- All rooms have their own private deck with a breathtaking sea view;
- Privacy and exclusivity at very competitive prices;
- In close proximity to several championship golf courses on the Garden Route;
- Abundant activities to engage in while staying.